From time to time, employment opportunities become available at Lenoir-Rhyne University. These positions will be posted here. Click on the links below to view a brief summary of the requirements for each opening.
To apply, choose one of the following:
- See job listings below and follow application information at the end of the individual listing.
- Mail cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Rick Nichols
Hickory, NC 28601
Questions? Contact Director of Human Resources: Rick.Nichols@lr.edu
LRU - Hickory, N.C. Campus
- Adjunct Faculty Position - Biology Program
- Adjunct Professor in Microbiology, School of Natural Sciences
- School of Natural Sciences (part time)
- Adjunct Instructor Pool
Center for Graduate Studies of Asheville, N.C.
Lutheran Theological Southern Seminary, Columbia, S.C.
Student employment is handled through the Career Center Job Board.
Human Resources Office
2nd Floor Lineberger Bldg.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m, M-F